A One of a Kind Keepsake!

Friends~I have been seeing these adorable fingerprint necklaces all over Pinterst.  I bet I have pinned at least 10 of them.  I am such a sentimental fool that I am always sucked in when it comes to sweet memories.  I have a framed letter from my grandmother on my dresser and all of the keys to all of the houses I have lived in with my husband.  Don't tell that I have Ian's last pacifier in my nightstand's top drawer.  I can't bear to throw it out. 


I made these sweet Mother's Day charms with my kiddos last year. 
I told you they have been on my mind for a while! 
 Check them out!  

Well this past weekend, I visited my favorite jewelry story Ellis Jewelers and saw the ultimate keepsake.  I just had to share!





Can you image wearing the fingerprints of your kiddos or your grandparents?  I am so in love with this idea!
Dads...do this for your wives when they give birth!  
It is a keepsake that will melt their hearts! 


I also love the idea of engraving a saying or a quote. 
 Even a birth date would be super sweet. 


There are so many options to choose from. 
 Check out some of my favorites below! 


LOVE, LOVE!!!
Press Play!

I talked with Dan Levinson from Ellis Jewelers and he is working on a link for his website so that orders can be placed.  In the time being, if you would like to order you can call the store or contact them through email.  
I suggest that you stop by if you are in the area.
  You won't be disappointed!
Tell them The Schroeder Page sent you!

29 Union Street South
Concord, NC 28025
Store # 704-782-9314

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!