So here are the TOP 10 Facts about Mrs. Schroeder!
10. My favorite color is purple. Any purple! My high school colors were purple and white...I guess it stuck! My iphone has the prettiest purple argyle case!
9. I used to pitch fast-pitch softball. I still love the game today! My daughter plays traveling softball but followed in her Daddy's footsteps and is a catcher! I am her biggest fan!
8. I wish I had my son's abs. Totally has a six pack at 5 years old. He is sadly the only one in the family. At least I have a constant reminder of what I am working towards.
7. I used to be ADDICTED to Diet Pepsi! Now I only allow myself 1 a day. Usually mid afternoon when I am teaching. Nothing like a cold one!
6. I love the Goodwill and any thrift sale. Digging through a pile of castaways and finding a treasure is truly my biggest thrill!
5. I am not a hoarder but I am super sentimental. I become attached very quickly to items. I have the keys to all of the homes my husband and I have purchased together. I have the keys hung by our back door. Check out the letter from my Grandma!
4. I love to sing when I teach. Ya'll know...singing is learning right!
3. Scared of heights. No rollercoasters...hate flying...heck getting on a ladder is a BIG deal! They once had to stop the HUGE rollercoaster at Cedar Point because I was crying!
2. I am a craft wanna be...I have learned so much about crafting from blogging. I am still just a beginner with a veteran's dreams!
1. Speaking of dreams. Friends...I am living mine everyday. I have been married to a wonderful man for 13 years. (Been together 18.) I have two beautiful children that are the light of my eye. I teach at a fantastic school, in my favorite grade, with an awesome team of teachers. Every day I get to wake up to this and I know that I am blessed.