I am LINKING up!

Friends...I am linking up with my TEAMIE at Mrs. Mccumbee's Class.  She is doing a blog hop about what literature spoke to you as a child. 
Below I have attached a video of me book talking quickly about a favorite of mine.  Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIHM.  By Robert C. O'Brien.  This is one of the first books I remember as a read aloud in 2nd or 3rd grade.  I had the most incredible mental movies during the reading.  I had no idea that I was visualizing.  I read this book at the end of the year to my class and also spend lots of time talking about visualization.  We sketch after after each reading and keep a journal about our mind movies. We also watch the movie Mrs. Frisby and compare our visualizations to the movie. That is when the journal comes in handy.  The class and I always agree that our visualizations are way better than the movie. 

Just a heads up...for those you you that might want a copy just click the link above to purchase through Amazon.  Also keep in Mind that Borders Books is going out of business.  I am heading there today.  You never know what you might find!

 <!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=70528"></script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!